John Mackall : Depeche Mode much?
yug goyal : This song is for alone
Not to play on loud speaker
tomas_LTU tomas_LTU : Шош мж.мене мзцпк
jizz us : Je suis là grâce au " zap de cokaïne " 82 à 20:20
Oscar Maxia : a motivational song
Shubham Pandey : Was searching this song for a long time , finally I got it.,
Mae Fernandez : This sound's bloody awesome
Suresh Kotnala : What a music ! I am in love with it listening this song while walking alone is the best feeling ever ❤

Pascal Letoublon - Friendships (Original Mix)

The french producer Pascal Letoublon is rapidly making his way up into the world of deep house. His first track ever 'Friendships' is surely his way of proving this.Relaxed and laidback vibe as well as great melodies and blissful vocals, that’s what you should expect from this young talent.

El productor francés Pascal Letoublon está abriéndose camino rápidamente hacia el mundo de Deep House. Su primer tema, "Friendships", es sin duda su forma de demostrar esto. Ambiente relajado y relajado, así como excelentes melodías y voces felices, eso es lo que debe esperar de este joven talento.

#MoonWalk #DeepHouse
RTX Nation : To do this do we need a smooth surface or some special shoes
HSP : When tiktok was full of this type of walking

We miss those days
YURI TEIXEIRA MENDONCA : Michael Jackson:a
Esse kra:ta olhando oq mermão
Alex ander : Guangzhou City.
khadim hussain :
amersfoorter82 : great skills, i have been practicing since i have seen this video, you guys make it seen so easy and so smooth, its not that easy.
amiran kereselidze : Cooll
Sofi atsuki 201 : Excelente como baila
Carlito Assis : Amo essa música direto do Brasil América do Sul
Kasalong Songsara : ทำไมไม่ซื้อสเก๊ตมาเล่นค่ะ​ เสียรองเท้าหมด

Friendships (Original Mix) 1 hour

Friendships (Original Mix) 1 hour
Friendships (Original Mix) 1시간

구독 좋아요는 큰힘이됩니다
jonathan sinoyun : I really like this sound
leonard0 fabio alvarado : Manso ritmo
Among us Club : Dam it really good bruh this makes me emotional for some reason xD idk lol but this is really good trap or whatever plus bass music
Jessica d : My names is jerssica from jersey Am here to share a testimony on how Dr Akhigbe helped me. After 1/5 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started catching him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he love me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But cannot stop thinking about him so i decided to go online and i saw so many good talk about this spell caster called dr akhigbe and i contact him and explain my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me which i use and after 24 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and started contacting me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and we now have been married happily for 3 years with a son. Ever since @akhigbe.dr helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship. You can Email him drakhigbehome@gmail.com or WhatsApp:+2349046230269
Sari Lewis Vlogs : Love it!!!!
Coolkeks 84 : I love it
KARION HOT : отлично
Сергей Хватов :
aires bacungan : So smooth and i like the beat
Ranjo Lal : Something about this music is nostalgic.

#friendship

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,673건 28 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © javisi.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz